Monday, August 10, 2009

Something You May Not Know




1. I once lived in a flat with a hot pink kitchen AND I have vowed that my next kitchen will also be hot pink! Oddly enough, pink was not one of the colours I would have called 'my favourite' before then.

2. I auditioned once for what can only be called an Alannah Myles Tribute band. I didn't know at the time that was the only music that they performed but I knew they were fans, so I only memorized 'Black Velvet' to perform and they were disappointed (and I was relieved).

3. I think I my be addicted to Rockstar Energy Drinks. They just make me feel good and happy.

4. I have HUGE crushes on male leading men from 1950's musicals,in particular: Gene Kelly (be still my heart) and Howard Keel (swoon)

5. I still miss Mats Sundin. :(

6. I wanted to be a marine biologist and study great white sharks, but my chemistry marks were horrendous. I still love anything to do with sharks and would LOVE to cage dive!!

7. I still feel like I am 16 most of the time and am having a rough go at realising that I'm actually 35 and that my life really needs to get started!

8. I have owned 5 cars since I was 16. Blue Pontiac Somerset, Blue Buick Skylark, White Grand Am, Black Suzuki Tracker and a Blue VW Cabriolet. My dream car is STILL a 1956 Corvette and has been since I was a kid.

9. I am hoping to relocate back to the UK next year.

10. "If I could eat just one thing for the rest of my life? That's easy. Pez. Cherry flavoured Pez." (I remember quotes from movies I adore. Guess the movie!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stand by me

SH said...

Ahh the hot pink kitchen - i miss it so. Even when I came to harrass you!


S

Webgrrl74 said...

Awesome Anonymous! Soooo correct :)

Hey Scott! I know. It's weird how much I loved it I know! I loved when you guys came to visit (and maybe even harrassed us!*LOL*) When are you making the move?