I am coming up to a hiatus on the work front for a month or so. I'll admit it, I'm very much looking forward to the break.
I plan on doing so much during that time (so much, that I hope I actually get it done)!
Here's my list...
Make my own wrapping paper (completed! post coming soon) Complete all my holiday cards (I only mail them out to people I definitely won't be seeing) Finish purchasing gifts for my family (I have a few bought already) Finish making the gifts I'm making Blog about said gifts after the fact
- Take the collection of things I've been piling up to Goodwill (They've been sitting in my room for eons now)
- Manage paperwork for my business
Buy(ugh) and put on snowtires Watch the movies I've bought but not yet seen (Magic Mike, Dark Shadows)
- Clean out my hardrive & reorganise my photos
- Update my iPod
- Book a couple more shoots for the winter (family, engagement, wedding,etc)
Bake Christmas goodies (Confetti Squares, Chocolate Mint bars)
- Get all three blogs updated *gah*
- Get some more prints up for sale in my Etsy shop
- Jump start my winter fitness routine
- Work on my budgeting
- Blogging regularly. I'm not even sure anyone reads this anymore...but I hope so!
- Put together some shoot ideas I've got kicking around